Sunday 23 February 2014

Animex Sketchbook scans!


I had intended on posting these sooner. Oh well. 



Up until this point, I'd focused on trying to draw the hands of the various speakers.

Then after being 100% unable to draw Rhianna Pratchett correctly I gave up and drew Barry Meade (Fireproof studios) and shifted my focus to random thumbnail and environment ideas




(Pause in drawing for an excellent anatomy lecture from Stuart Sumida)




I think that next year they should run a thing on twitter called #Animexsketch or something similar, since I was certainly not the only attendee drawing through the lectures.

As for module work for the second semester, I'm working now on a series of teaser ideas for visual story telling and the Excelsior brief from before. 


Sam Cuddy Artist

Alumni of Aberystwyth and Teesside Univeristies, now fulltime member of the Belfast Printworkshop. One day hopes to travel around Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment